Thanks for visiting my portfolio.
Feel free to get comfortable and have a look around.
So, where do we begin? Well, for starters, let’s talk about you for a moment, as we both know that your presence here is no accident.
Your job is to ostensibly screen for writing talent, which may involve sorting through hundreds and hundreds of applications. I can appreciate that your job can get really tedious and boring, so I’ve done my best to make this as concise as possible.
Here’s what makes me different: only the good stuff!
- A credible, distinguished, and influential writer: I have been asked to write for a number of thought leaders and captains of industry. These entities have ranged from local businesses through to popular blogs and websites. You can see a list of the websites I’ve written for below.
- Best-selling author: In addition to being a highly sought after ghost writer and content expert, I also have numerous best selling books that can be viewed on my Amazon author page. You’ll be quick to notice that my books cover a broad spectrum of niches and specialties, which I feel is a reflection of my versatility as a writer.
- Authoritative social media presence: Since I began writing in 2010, I have inspired a significant following on social media, with over 5,000 combined followers.
- Well-versed in advanced SEO writing techniques: As you may already know, SEO writing is far more in-depth than just adding keywords and hoping for the best. It has taken me years of meticulous testing and adjustments to my writing style to get the results my clients are happy to pay for.
Some great brands that I have been asked to write for:
- Lifehacker is a weblog about life hacks and software that launched on January 31, 2005.
- The Sunday News is published by Fairfax Media, and is a weekly newspaper sold in New Zealand.
- Accenture PLC is a global management consulting and professional services company that provides strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations services.
- Auckland University of Technology is a university in New Zealand.
- Supplement Police is the world’s largest sports and fitness supplement website.
- Sales Tactics.org is edited by Jason Kanigan, who is a world leader in sales training, business development expertise, process improvement, and chairman of Sales on Fire LLC.